Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Michelle Pfeiffer in the next ANTMAN movie

First up, Michelle Pfeiffer -- this is from VARIETY:

When Pfeiffer spoke to Variety, she was set to start shooting Marvel’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp,” for her highest-profile role in years. She’ll play Janet van Dyne, the original Wasp. Her research has entailed poring over old comic books.
“I just started reading them, and I’m having a really hard time,” she says. “There’s so much information on a page, and it’s not linear. When I’m skim reading them it’s difficult to know that this part comes after that and who is talking in what bubble.”
She decided to do her first superhero movie since “Batman Returns” partly because she enjoyed director Peyton Reed’s take on “Ant-Man.” “It had this great sense of humor about it and just this unusual tone,” she says. “This new script has the same thing. It’s nicely written.”
She’s also pleased that more than 20 years after its release, “Batman Returns,” with its grim take on Gotham City, is still held up as a high point of cinematic Dark Knight tales. “It was all Tim Burton,” she says. “He was able to bring this heart and darkness and humor to it.”
Pfeiffer says she would love to reprise her Catwoman character, though she won’t repeat the lengths she went to in playing Selina Kyle. In the pre-CGI era, a scene where Catwoman sticks a bird in her mouth before releasing it required her to perform with a live animal. “I can’t believe I did that,” she says. “I could have gotten a disease.”

I can't wait to see this film.

Michelle is a great actress.  I'm so glad she's doing films again.

As I noted earlier, she was wonderful in MOTHER!

Now for Hillary Clinton.

I said she needed to issue a statement.

She did yesterday.

I didn't blog.

Because I thought the statement would include that she would be donating his donations to ----.

Today, she made that announcement.

I will leave others to decide how they feel about this.

For me?

On this issue, she's addressed it.

I don't have any other demands for her -- and don't usually make demands on her.  But this was one of her big donors, he threw a birthday party for her (in addition to other events) and she needed to say something.

She did.

I'm fine with it.

I know others may not be, they may have valid reasons, they may have no reasons.

That's their business.

But she said what I needed to hear from her so I'm okay on this issue.




Going out with C.I.'s "

No comments: