And end it did, as follows:
• Lynette and Tom get back together, and move to New York
• Susan moves from the lane and Julie had her baby.
• Bree and Trip get together, and they too eventually move (to Kentucky)
• Gaby and Carlos are happy, and she becomes a big success in fashion.
• Ms. McClesky dies peacefully, with the love of her life by her side.
Do you catch what's missing?
Betty was just writing about this crap yesterday. This is from her "Desperate Housewives over at last:"
Here is the lie the RACISTS are telling about the show: All the women got a storyline except Susan. No, that's not true. We didn't hear one word about Renee.
See, the show ended with us seeing Lynette in the future up to a grandmother, we saw Bree holding public office. Gabby was on the Home Shopping Network. These were stupid stories that went to something other than the viewers.
And Susan didn't get anything.
But, RACISTS at "Entertainment Weekly" and elsewhere, Renee didn't get a story either. We didn't get to see her future, they didn't even include her.
Yeah, Jamie Heller, where's "Renee"?
Vanessa Williams joined the cast and spent two seasons as one of the stars. The last episode was her wedding.
Is the "Wall St. Journal" trying to be offensive or are they just naturally racists?
Vanessa Williams went on that show a star so it's not like they didn't know her name at the paper.
And don't say, "We just covered old characters!" Trip just came on in the last third of this season.
Going out with C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"